Well, it’s 2021, and I’ve decided to completely revamp my online presence.
My name is Kelli (with an i) and I’ve been in the blogging world since 2012. I’ve had many websites, everything from food blogging, a personal journal, and a nerdy blog. I’ve vlogged, I’ve Twitch streamed, I’ve done just a little bit of everything, but I really wanted to bring it all together into one website and make it my home. So welcome! Welcome to my life! Let me introduce myself.
Like I said, my name is Kelli (with an i) and I absolutely love creating. I’ve always been creative, and I like to channel that energy into hobbies I’m passionate about. That’s what this blog is all about! I don’t want to corner my interests into one topic, so I’d consider this a lifestyle blog, where I share everything I’m interested in. So feel free to look around, have fun, and enjoy your time here! Also, follow me on my social media links (down below).
15 things about me you didn’t ask about:
- I’m left handed
- I love baking and cooking
- I have a pug named Chauncey who is my life and you’ll see him a lot
- I am a very creative person
- I have a BFA in visual communications
- I have an MFA in industrial design
- I love musicals/broadway shows
- Coffee is my drink of choice
- I looooove reading (fantasy and looooong series are right up my alley)
- I am very nerdy
- Fandoms: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Pokémon (a new one for me!)
- I play video games
- Video games I play/watch: Animal Crossing, Lego video games, Minecraft, Among Us, wholesome games, tbh.
- I love learning new hobbies!
- Hobbies I enjoy: crocheting, sewing, drawing/painting, resin casting, wood working, and more.