Just a few more days left until Christmas and I’ve got a recipe that is sure to be a hit! Personally, I like simple recipes that don’t require me slaving in the kitchen for hours or even a whole day. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE baking, but not when I have only a couple of days until Christmas and I have to work and get everything ready, presents wrapped, dishes made, and then I have to travel on Christmas Eve!
When I come up with an easy recipe, I get real excited. I know most of you do, too. That means more time with family and less time in the kitchen during the holidays.
This recipe was inspired by the Holiday Pretzel Sticks I made several weeks ago. It has a perfect balance of sweet, crunchy, salty, and chewy. It’s real simple, as I’ve stated three times already. White almond bark, dried cranberries, dark chocolate, and toffee bits. That’s it! So with that, I’ll leave you to it.
Oh! And the mold I used I bought at Hobby Lobby in the chocolate mold section for a couple of bucks.
- 1/2 LB block of vanilla almond bark
- Dried cranberries
- Toffee Pieces
- Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Melt the almond bark in a sauce pot on low heat, being careful not to burn it.
2. Once melted, pour the white chocolate into candy molds or into a small baking dish lined with wax paper.
3. Sprinkle cranberries, toffee pieces, and dark chocolate chips onto the almond bark and gently press them into the melted chocolate.
4. Place in the fridge to set up. Pop them out of the candy molds or break into chunks to serve.