Just as creamy as they sound, these cookies’ n cream cookies are a sweet buttery addition to any day. You really can’t go wrong with them, and if you like white chocolate, then you’ve found the right recipe.
These cookies are a simple cookie dough with a heaping amount of premium white chocolate chips and an entire giant bar of Hershey’s Cookies N Cream Chocolate. Whew! What a sugar rush!
Save this Recipe on ZipList! Cookies N Cream Cookies
1/2 C butter, room temperature
1 C packed brown sugar
1 C granulated sugar
1/2 C vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
3 C all-purpose flour
1 + 1/2 C white chocolate chips
1 XL Hershey’s Cookies N Cream bar, chopped into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with a Silpat or parchment paper.
2. Cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until cream. Add in oil. Add eggs one at a time and beat until fully incorporated.
3. Add in baking soda, vanilla and almond extract. Add in flour in small increments.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and Cookies N Cream bar.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.