Are these not the most beautiful things you have ever seen? They totally are. I almost didn’t want to eat them! … Almost… This is the same version as my Lucky Charms treats, but with Trix instead! See how easy it is to switch out different cereals? I’m going to have to try a Reese’s Puffs treat next!
5 C Trix cereal
3 tbsp butter
2 1/2 C mini marshmallows (or 25-30 large ones)
1. Grease a 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
2. On the stove, melt the butter and marshmallows together.
3. In a large bowl pour the marshmallow mixture over the dry cereal and mix together with a greased spatula or plastic spoon. (I use the frosting spatulas)
4. Using wax paper or greased hands, pour the mixture into the baking dish and press down to set.
5. Once cooled slightly, cut into squares.