Look at that dish full of delish.
2 chicken breasts, thawed
2 tsp. Ground red pepper
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Cilantro
2 tsp. Chili powder
1 tsp. Onion powder
1 lime, cut in half
1 bell pepper
1/3 white onion
1 can fat-free re-fried beans
Any taco topping of your choice, I had cheese and fat-free sour cream)
1. In a small bowl, mix the spices together.
2. Place your chicken breasts on a plate and rub in the seasoning on both sides. Let the chicken sit while chopping vegetables.
3. Cut up your veggies into strips to fit into your tacos, I prefer mine long and skinny so they fit quite nicely inside my flour tortillas.
4. In a skillet on medium heat, cook your chicken. When almost fully cooked, take half the lime and squeeze over the chicken. Let finish cooking, and take off the heat.
5. In a pot, heat up your re-fried beans.
6. Using the same heated skillet for the chicken, saute the veggies using a scant bit of olive oil. After they soften, squeeze the other half of the lime over the veggies. Let cook for a minute more, then take off the heat.
7. Put together your fajitas in any way you’d like, and enjoy!