This is the most addictive snack I have made besides puppy chow! This takes about 5 minutes to make from start to finish. It’s perfect when you’re in a rush to get to that party, or can’t afford to spend a lot of money. If you bake in general, you should have three of these ingredients and you only have to buy two. It’s that easy! Here’s the original recipe, which I didn’t change, but I’m going to look at some milk chocolate ones soon.
- 1 bag of window shaped pretzels
- 2/3 C vegetable oil
- 1/3 C granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sugar For Sprinkling
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- White Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 C white chocolate chips
1. Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
4. Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
5. While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture generously.
6. Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.