These are perfect! I was craving pizza but didn’t want to A) Leave my house B) Eat a whole pizza, which is entirely possible. So I came up with these little bites of deliciousness.
- Wonton wrappers
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, cooked ham, cooked sausage, pineapple and Canadian bacon, bell peppers, onions, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place wonton wrappers in cupcake pans. Sprinkle a pinch of cheese in each cup. Add about 1 1/2 tsp of pizza sauce. Sprinkle a little bit more cheese. Place toppings on top and cover with just a bit more cheese.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.