So I was about to post this recipe on my Facebook page when I realized that I hadn’t made the recipe on my blog! Silly me! This recipe is super quick, super easy, and super delicious. It’s just super!
You’re going to enjoy making this recipe rain or shine, because the awesomeness of the flavors of a s’mores in a cookie are undeniably delectable. Yum! They also make a ton of cookies, so more to share! Or you can also make GIGANTIC cookies! Even better!
- 1 C butter, room temperature
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- 2 packages of graham crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until incorporated. Beat sugar mixture with eggs and vanilla. Add the flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
4. Place a scoop of cookie dough on a square of graham crackers.
5. Bake for NO MORE than 11 minutes.