Well I just found my new snack! Carrots!
Taken with my iPhone because I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as they were. Also I was starving and didn’t want to waste time documenting it. Hah!
This recipe is super simple and is ready in 25 minutes. You just need four ingredients, and you’ll probably just have to buy one!
- Baby carrots
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Drizzle some EVOO on your carrots in a cookie sheet with a lip (so the oil doesn’t run off!)
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Take out and drizzle balsamic vinegar on the carrots and place in oven for 5 more minutes.
5. Take out and season with salt & pepper to taste.