I love lemon. So much. I always asked for lemon for my birthday cake flavor, and anytime I was able to make a cake when I was young, lemon it was. So when I found this recipe for lemon burst cookies, I was STOKED!
And, this recipe calls for four ingredients. Four. How awesome? And you should have at least two of them if you bake. The other two are super cheap. A cheap and easy cookie recipe is what I’m all about!
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 8 oz. of whipped cream, thawed completely
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend the lemon cake mix and egg in a bowl until well combined, then add the whipped cream
3. Take small spoonfuls of the dough and drop it into a bowl with the powdered sugar. Roll each spoonful of dough in the powdered sugar, and place onto a cookie sheet. Press them down with your fingers.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely.